Register

How Many Did He Kill?

Moderators: Aud8us, Michael Butterfield

Level 2

Re: How Many Did He Kill?

Postby Bob_from_Czech » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:23 am

What: The definite victims minus Paul L. Stine? :-)

Level 5

Postby smithy » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:46 am

Attempted murders: seven, murders: five.

Level 2

Postby Bob_from_Czech » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:24 am

ZSearcher: Sorry to my english, correct. Victim minus Paul Lee Stine. So, i think thats are "only": Faraday&Jensen, Ferrin&Mageau and Shepard&Hartnell. Mageau and Hartnell stay, of course, alive...

Level 4

Postby Solar Pons » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:32 pm

I think he def killed more than the known Z crimes and also that after he was nearly caught at PH it showed in the KJ attempt, he didn't know what to do with her or her baby. He basically disolved the Zodiac and told us so, "I will no longer tell you".

If still alive he could well have killed dozens if he didn't land in jail, if not I feel he died early prob early eighties at the most.

Ratel

Postby Ratel » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Just the definite victims we know about.

Level 5

Postby Lucifer's Angel » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:45 pm

Robert Domingos
Linda Edwards
Betty Lou Jensen
Darlene Ferrin
Cecelia Shepard
Paul Stine

Iffy on Joyce and Johnny Swindle.

Level 4

Postby Gindodawg » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Lucifer's Angel wrote:Iffy on Joyce and Johnny Swindle.

I've never heard of these possible victims until tonight. Is this because they were a couple? Thank you.

Level 4

Postby Princein » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:38 pm

I am only comfortable with saying the Canonical five, along with the two attempted murders, but If I was in a betting mood I'd say Bates, Domingos and Edwards as well. Although Mike Kelleher has given some pretty firm reasoning as to why Bates should not be considered a z victim.

Level 5

Postby Lucifer's Angel » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Gindodawg wrote:I've never heard of these possible victims until tonight. Is this because they were a couple? Thank you.

Yup. Young couple, shot to death while strolling along a secluded beach in 1964. No robbery, no molestation, no witnesses, no closure.

Level 4

Postby Gindodawg » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Pittsburgh Phil wrote:
Bullitt wrote:Definite victims:
Quick question for you, do you believe he had anything to do with the murder Vern Smith that is mentioned on the mk-zodiac site? or is that site ran by my kooks? I was reading it a few months ago and they have a Gold Catcher article on there, and I know he as credible as John Gotti was forgiving, which to say the least he wasn't

It has not been my impression that the mk-zodiac is a kook site. When it was first placed on the internet I contacted Ricardo and asked him about the site. At the time, he was doing an investigation he believed would help solve the crime. Hence, his taunt to the Zodiac to reveal himself. Since then it appears he has been posting every theory possible in an attempt to draw the Zodiac out. I have not noted any attempt to name one theory over any other. I also have not noted any attempt for him the name a suspect. I've actually found his site useful for some information I did not know like "Sandy" and the Hunt Game information. Goldcatcher's theory is like reading an account of a 60s LSD trip and I wonder if it was added for shear entertainment value. Also, unless I missed it, I don't see any mention of any of the Radian Theories.

Next

Return to Other Possible Crime/Victims