Register

Jack Tarrance

Moderators: Bullitt, Aud8us, Michael Butterfield, johnny5

Level 5

Re: Jack Tarrance

Postby Zsearcher » Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Dennis Kaufman doesn't really have any evidence.

He jumped the shark when he brought out the hood.

The hood is NOT Zodiac's hood.

So if it isn't Zodiac's hood, where did it come from?

That question does not need an answer.

The fact that Dennis had a fake hood is enough evidence for me to not believe anything he does or says any more.

Zs

New

Postby freakdaddy » Mon May 17, 2010 6:34 am

Zsearcher wrote:Dennis Kaufman doesn't really have any evidence.

The fact that Dennis had a fake hood is enough evidence for me to not believe anything he does or says any more.

Zs

Is this your opinion in regards to the hood? Or has a law enforcement agency came out and said it is a fake? I have heard others report that the hood does not match the descriptions of the hood by the witnesses, but I have yet to hear it was proven a fake. Did I miss something?

Level 2

Postby serialreader » Mon May 17, 2010 10:03 am

the zodiac hood has 4 corners unlike the 1 dennis shows
the real hood was made with care
the symbol on the 1 dennis shows is way to big
hartnell says its only 2 to 3 inches 1 more thing if that hood sat in a radio for all these years im sure it would be in ruff shape

Level 5

Postby Zsearcher » Thu May 20, 2010 5:40 pm

freakdaddy wrote:
Zsearcher wrote:Dennis Kaufman doesn't really have any evidence.

Zs

Is this your opinion in regards to the hood? Or has a law enforcement agency came out and said it is a fake? I have heard others report that the hood does not match the descriptions of the hood by the witnesses, but I have yet to hear it was proven a fake. Did I miss something?

freakdaddy,

The police aren't going to have a press conference every time they get a piece of junk handed to them, to announce that said junk is junk. Having said that, we know the hood isn't Zodiac's hood because it doesn't match the description at all. It isn't four cornered, the symbol is to wide, the symbol is gold not white, and the symbol is asymmetrical not symmetrical. If we need to believe that Bryan Hartnell got all 4 of these descriptors wrong, why can't we believe someone besides Zodiac made this one, a much more believable proposition.

Level 5

Postby Zsearcher » Sun May 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Dennis Kaufman today wrote:Cluznar seriously, get a life.

Cluznar, if you need a life why don't you try Kaufman's, he's not using his at the moment. :smile:

Level 5

Postby Zsearcher » Sun May 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Catseye today wrote:I am the lead Zodiac Investagator again

I'm starting to see what is happening in the cobwebs of Catseye's mind.

She actually thinks she is amateur equivalent of Dave Toschi.

Level 5

Postby johnny5 » Mon May 24, 2010 2:39 am

Catseye seriously said she's the "lead Zodiac Investigator"?
*sigh*

Level 5

Postby Zsearcher » Mon May 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Hard to believe but true.

This one is really unbelievable:

A few months ago Dennis took the out of focus blob photos and pasted the upper half of Elizabeth Short's autopsy face photo on top of the lower half of the blob photo most closely resembling Short. This was no big deal.

However, today Barman is now comparing this top half of the photo (which is Short), with the full photo of Short, and is amazed at all the points of congruety.

Barman, it's the same photo.

I'm not posting a link because they are showing large uncensored autopsy photos, which I think is plain nasty, especially since it's for no purpose except to show that they don't know their ass from their elbow over there.

Why am I correcting their mistakes?

Why didn't Dennis correct Barman?

Level 5

Postby Zsearcher » Mon May 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Today Catseye wrote:How brave all of you who come here and attack, attempt to discredit while you hide behind usernames. BARman, skeptic and all of you, show yourselves, tell us who you are. Cowards! At least Dennis, Nanette & I have the courage to stand up for what we believe in, tell the truth, present the facts and evidence, with our faces out there. That is not dellusional that is COURAGIOUS!

Catseye is one more in a line of people who, after revealing their identity and then proceeding to make complete fools of themselves, demand that everyone else reveal their real identities, I guess to even the playing field (Mike M, Dr D, etc.)

Sorry Harriette, it's too late, the Catseye is out of the bag.

Level 5

Postby johnny5 » Tue May 25, 2010 1:32 am

Zsearcher wrote:Why am I correcting their mistakes?

Well, somebodys gotta... They certainly can't identify when they are in error over their.

Zsearcher wrote:Why didn't Dennis correct Barman?

Ha - well I think you may have answered your own question with that one. It is Dennis after all; the original "couldn't find his ass with both hands" poster boy...

PreviousNext

Return to Jack Tarrance