Register

Jack Tarrance

Moderators: Aud8us, Michael Butterfield

Level 4

Re: Jack Tarrance

Postby Gindodawg » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:16 am

Also, psychologically speaking for some people "some identity is better than no identity" even when the facts don't add up. It is their safety zone. For some, they are actually afraid to speak out or leave their comfort zones.

Level 3

Postby Solid » Tue May 07, 2013 12:27 am

Any idea what happened to dennislkaufman.websitetoolbox.com ? I miss this board :(

Postby Michael Butterfield » Thu May 09, 2013 2:06 am

Solid wrote:Any idea what happened to dennislkaufman.websitetoolbox.com ? I miss this board :(

I have no idea what happened to Kaufman or his board. While it did prove to be amusing for some time, I lead a reality-based life and that means that I don't have much time or reason to monitor what goes on at most of the Zodiac-related message boards anymore. I'm sure that most of us, including yourself, have better things to do than read the drivel which currently passes for discussion and debate at most of the public forms. Having said that, I'm not sure if your comment means that you miss the old Kaufman board or this one :smile: I know things have been pretty quiet here for a while, but I think that's simply because so many people do have better things to do than rehash most of the nonsense going back and forth these days. And, there hasn't been much that has happened about the actual case which is worthy of note. So much of what is "in the news" about this case just proves to be a bad rerun of yesterday's garbage, and most of the websites are so buried in pet-theories and suspects that no one can take them seriously anymore. It's not even worth the time and effort to debunk their nonsense anymore because nothing deters them and they have no shame anyway. But, once again, everyone already knows that-- thereby proving that little has changed in the online community.

Mike Rodelli and Mike Morford were guests for a radio program yesterday but I did not know about the show and did not hear their interviews. Perhaps they will post a link to audio of the show at Morford's forum, Zodiackillersite.com. As for Kaufman, I'm not sorry to see that site fall silent and I certainly don't miss his followers or handwriting experts :wink:
Catch updates and more on Twitter.com @TheZodiacFACTS

Level 3

Postby Solid » Thu May 09, 2013 4:31 am

Michael Butterfield wrote:
Solid wrote:Any idea what happened to dennislkaufman.websitetoolbox.com ? I miss this board :(

I have no idea what happened to Kaufman or his board. While it did prove to be amusing for some time, I lead a reality-based life and that means that I don't have much time or reason to monitor what goes on at most of the Zodiac-related message boards anymore. I'm sure that most of us, including yourself, have better things to do than read the drivel which currently passes for discussion and debate at most of the public forms. :[/quote]

No, I'm talking about board made by Chris, that was originally created to debunk all of Dennis crap, and after it was done it was just a nice place to read about Dennis fighting Nannette, but nevermind, it's gone.

Postby Michael Butterfield » Thu May 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Solid wrote:No, I'm talking about board made by Chris, that was originally created to debunk all of Dennis crap, and after it was done it was just a nice place to read about Dennis fighting Nannette, but nevermind, it's gone.

Sorry about that-- I didn't notice the "l" in the address. Maybe Chris just got tired of debunking nonsense that wasn't really worth discussing in the first place. I know the feeling...
Catch updates and more on Twitter.com @TheZodiacFACTS

Previous

Return to Jack Tarrance