Register

Bruce Davis "mug shot"

Moderators: Aud8us, Michael Butterfield

Re: Bruce Davis "mug shot"

Postby Aud8us » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:20 pm

So she's an "artist" now? This is ridiculous...

Bently

Postby Bently » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:48 am

Hi Radians,

I don't know much about Manson. One thing that has always bugged me is the letter which I believe says Sandra Goode "sewed the hood for Zodiac", the White Rabbit letter I think?

Any chance of you checking with your connections on this, or if it's already been debunked clue me in? Thanks.

Gavrilo Princip

Postby Gavrilo Princip » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:39 am

Bullitt wrote:It would be a feather in the LA DA's cap if they nailed Z, and even if Bruce Davis admitted to being Z, they can't punish him any more than he already has been (even if he got the death penalty for the Z crimes, because of how things "work" here in CA, he'd die of old age before he even got close to being executed).

Just a point of clarification, Bruce Davis cannot get the death penalty for any crimes committed before 1976. So, in reality, he cannot get any more punishment, except five additional first degree murder convictions and five more life sentences. The only drawback from his end would be that a confession would likely make him a bigger target in the prison community. Inmates love to get a piece of a famous serial killer.

Level 4

Postby Solar Pons » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 pm

And as all the current Manson Family currently in prison still keep going up for parole, I think they believe they will at some point get out, I don't think we're going to get a confession out of any of them.

And I think if any of them had an inkling or concrete evidence of Davis being the Zodiac , I don't doubt for a second that they would spill the beans, compared with freedom and release to their own family, I think it's only the mental ones who didn't get jail that still hold on to that Family crap.

Seen a clip of that Sandra Good on You Tube a while back, that's one strange B****.

Gavrilo Princip

Postby Gavrilo Princip » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Theforeigner wrote:Bruce Davis turned himself in Dec 2nd 1970 and has been behind bars ever since, so he could not have written/sent the Zodiac letters poststamped after that date.

March 13, 1971 "Los Angeles Times letter"
March 22, 1971 "Pine card"
Jan 29, 1974 "Exorcist letter"
Feb 14th 1974 "SLA Old Norse letter"
May 8th, 1974 "A Citizen letter"
July 8, 1974 "Red Phantom Letter"
April 24, 1978 "I´m back/ Herb Caen letter"
And other possible Zodiac letters after that.

IMO this is another pretty good reason for excluding Bruce davis as the Zodiac killer.

I think the line is, allegedly, Davis did the killings, an unknown Family associate wrote the letters, and continued to do so after Davis was incarcerated.

Gavrilo Princip

Postby Gavrilo Princip » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:33 pm

para_owl wrote:GP..I'm interested in where you're going with this. Please elaborate a little more. Although, I do have some problems with the Manson/Zodiac connection that are similar to the problems I have with the Unabomber/Zodiac connection.

Will, don't get me wrong, I think Davis and Gaikowski are just as culpable in the Zodiac crimes (i.e. not at all).

I believe the party line is that Davis did the killings and communicated to a Family member or associate the details to initiate a campaign of terror in the Bay Area.

It doesn't really go toward Charlie's Helter Skelter scenario (I don't see how it would incite a race war), but proponents may argue that mass chaos and fear that may accompany a widespread terror campaign might "set the table", as it were, to touch off a race war.

I mean, outside of the things that make it impossible (the beard, the description of the surviving victims and witnesses), it is eminently plausible; immediately after Davis' apprehension the Zodiac writes that he will not announce when he kills people anymore (which is Zodiac-speak for "I retire"). The triggerman gets caught, no one else to do the wet work, makes sense. So...it fits, loosely. Nevertheless, we cannot ignore that Davis' beard when arrested mere hours after the Stine slaying does not jive with the descriptions given by at least three (and possibly four) eye witnesses who saw Zodiac at and leaving the scene of the crime.

So...no, it doesn't work, really, does it?

Level 5

Postby LIVE55 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:18 pm

How much longer??
Seriously, how much longer can this REDICULOUS FARCE continue? :angry-cussingblack:
Yesterday, while perusing another popular Z-message board...
saw CURRENT posts and discussions of the thoroughly de-bunked
and,IMO, IMPOSSIBLE Zodiac/Manson Connection :angry-banghead:
Really?...IN THE YEAR OF 2011????

When will it END?...

Sorry for picking up and dusting off this TURD of a 'theory'...
but, like the Anouncer in Rocky 1, I ask:
"What is keeping him up? I just don't know.."

Level 5

Postby LIVE55 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:29 am

Everything you said, PLUS, the little fact that Davis is
FIVE FEET 3 INCHES TALL!!
Like Bugliosi said: "Preposterous on it's face"
I mean,seriously, it takes litterally about 30 SECONDS of
research to find this 'theory' IMPOSSIBLE.

That is what gets me...how in the World does this still have legs?
I know there are gullible people out there...but, C'MON MAN!
Face the FACTS.
A phrase coined by Metaltomato comes to mind:
UNDEBUNKABLE!

--thanks to everyone for letting me vent-I will now stop waisting time
and space on this unethical CON-GAME and bury this TURD forever-- :lol:

Level 5

Postby traveller1st » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:04 pm

LIVE55 wrote:That is what gets me...how in the World does this still have legs?

Short legs at that.
"I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb."

Level 5

Postby LIVE55 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Nice one,Trav :lol: :lol:
For some reason unknown to even me, once a Month or so
I go to 'another popular Z-message board' (nudge-nudge,wink-wink)
to see what is passing for logic over there....
Why do I bother? :angry-banghead:
Can't say....I guess I keep hoping to find some of these 'theories'
are finally discarded. It does seem as though the Kaufmann Krazies
are gone with the wind.

Return to Bruce Davis and The Manson Family